I AM A ONE MAN SHOW, THE DOOR IS ALWAYS LOCKED, I WILL BUZZ YOU IN-PLEASE DON’T PULL AT THE DOOR.
Our Clinic in Limerick Accepts The Following:
Vision Plans We Accept
- Eye Med
Medical Plans We Accept
- Highmark Bluecross Blueshield
- Personal Choice
- Keystone Health Plan East
- United Healthcare
- IA Independence Administrators
- Aetna Medicare
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
If you do not see your plan listed here, please give me a call and I would be happy to assist you. I am always available to answer any questions regarding your benefits.
The cost of routine eye exams and prescription eyewear can be of real concern, especially for large families. In many cases, vision insurance can lower these annual expenses.
A vision insurance policy is not the same as medical insurance. Regular medical health insurance plans protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision insurance, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.
- Vision insurance is designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost. Learn about types of plans, coverage and payment options.
- Make the most of your vision insurance plan by understanding your particular vision coverage.
- As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, the nation's leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately—then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget.